TRENTO IN THE HEART OF THE ALPS: A CITY AND ITS SPECIAL STORY
Starting from 43 €
Valid from 10 July 2020 to 30 September 2020
Trento, in the heart of the Alps, has a thousand-year history, made up of Central European tradition and Italian culture, whose testimonies are visible in the beautiful historic center and are perfectly preserved, era after era, in the archaeological sites and museums of excellence that the city hosts.
Discover the history and culture of the city of Trento, its palaces and churches in the company of expert guides!
For the duration of your holiday you can take advantage of the Trentino Guest Card, the pass that allows you to visit for free or at a reduced rate over 60 museums and castles in the area and enjoy public transport in Trentino.
Holidays are flexible, you can book a hotel for one night, a weekend or even several days and you can take part in exclusive tours (1 to 3) that take place on Friday and Saturday.
from 10 July to 30 September 2020
Starting from 85.00 euros per room per night (42.50 euros per person per night) in B&B treatment in a double room*
- Stay of 1, 2 or more nights in over 90 accommodations in Trento, Monte Bondone and Valle dei Laghi in B&B treatment in double room*
- Trentino Guest Card*
And in addition to your choice, from 1 to 3 of the following guided tours (lasting two hours), at the special cost of only € 4 for Trentino Guest Card holders:
- Guided tour of the Castello del Buonconsiglio: Saturday 10.00 am
- Guided tour of the historic center of Trento: Saturday 3.00 pm
- Evening guided tour of the city of Trento: Friday 10 and 24 July at 20.30
- Guided tour of the Badia di S.Lorenzo and the Church of S.Apollinare: Friday 17 and 31 July at 15.30
Reservations required by the day before the visit at 16.00, by phone +39 0461 216000, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Supplement for each extra bed or single bed - Tourist tax not included.
Trentino Guest Card is a pass that makes your holiday easier and richer, with many advantages for both adults and children. With the Trentino Guest Card you can, for the duration of your holiday:
- freely use public transport in Trentino, including trains, only with travel with origin and destination in Trentino
- access to more than 60 museums, 20 castles and more than 40 attractions
- taste local food and wine products and buy them at discounted prices
- enjoy over 60 activities throughout Trentino at a discounted rate
- receive discount codes to reach Trentino with Flixbus and MarinoBus
Info & booking
APT Trento, Monte Bondone, Valle dei Laghi
Via Torre Verde, 7 - 38121 Trento