Monte Bondone Night & Day
Prices "Night & Day"
- HAPPY SNOW CARD: the skipass can be used on the Montesel chairlift during the night openings.
- ADULT/ SENIOR: 14,00 Euro
- CHILD/ JUNIOR: 11,00 Euro
Where to buy your ski-pass
During the night openings of Tuesday and Thursday night (from 8 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.) you can buy your ski-pass at the ticket office nearby the start of the 6-person chairlift Montesel. The ticket office in Vason will not be operating at night.
Open slopes "NIGHT & DAY"
- Diagonale Montesel (blu): 950 m.
- Cordela (blu): 1800 m
- Lavaman (rossa): 1500 m
- Lavaman variante gare (rossa): 650 m
- Lavaman variante facile (blu): 600 m
- Snowpark Monte Bondone
How to get there
All slopes are served by the new 6-person chairlift "Montesel", that can be easily reached parking your car just past the small hamlet of Norge, by "Baita Montesel". From there you can reach the lift skiing down the slope for a hundred metres. Otherwise, you can drive up to Vason and ski down along the well-lighted slope Cordela, to the start of the lift.
Video Night & Day
Monte Bondone Skiarea
(click to zoom)
APT Trento, Monte Bondone, Valle dei Laghi
Tel. 0461.216000 – fax. 0461.216060