We would like to tell you a story, many stories… Come and experience them with us!
A unique experience beyond the boundaries of two cities...
There are so many reasons to visit Trento, from the sumptuous Renaissance palaces to the majestic Castello del Buonconsiglio, from the MUSE - the Science Museum designed by Renzo Piano - to the Roman vestiges and Medieval relics, from the Renaissance splendour of the Council, with the multi-century history of the Prince Bishopric, to the painful experiences of the great wars of the Twentieth century.
... among history, art, and culture
In the same way, there are many reasons to visit Rovereto - suspended between avant-garde and tradition. The presence of an architectural gem like the Mart is just a part of the wealth of the Vallagarina centre, together with the Museo della Guerra (War Museum), the Campana dei Caduti (Bell of the Fallen) and the Museo Civico (Civic Museum). In the City of Peace, it is possible to travel along an ideal path from ancient Rome to the Middle Ages, from the Venetian domination to the Eighteenth century.
An excellent opportunity to visit many attractions at a truly advantageous price!
MUSEUM PASS is the card that will allow you to save money, and visit museums and castles in Trento, Rovereto and the surrounding areas, as well as many other services!
What is included
- Access to all museums and castles in Trento, Rovereto, and the surrounding areas, as well as to their exhibitions.
- Unlimited use of all urban and extra-urban public transport, as well as all railway transport in Trentino, for 48 hours.
With the MUSEUM PASS it is also possible:
- To pay a reduced fee for access to festivals and other cultural events.
- To take part, at a reduced fee, in guided tours of the city of Trento and of Castello del Buonconsiglio every Saturday.
MUSEUM PASS is valid for 48 hours. This time can be extended up to three months simply by registering, which gives a chance to make use of the many advantages and the many offers in Trento and Rovereto with the utmost tranquillity, maybe… visiting Trentino once again!
A family-friendly pass
Simply by registering, the pass becomes a Family pass, also opening transport and cultural offers to under-age children participating in the visit.
Where to purchase the MUSEUM PASS
The card can be purchased, at just € 22.00, in all partner museums and Tourist offices in the two cities, or online at: visittrentino.it/museumpass
Moreover, with the MUSEUM PASS
- 1 free entry to the Arena of Verona
- 1 free entry to the "A. Forti" Modern Art Gallery - access from Scala della Ragione.
The VeronaCard includes
- 1 free entry to the Science Museum (except for separate branches)
- 1 free entry to the Modern and Contemporary Art Museum of Trento and Rovereto (except for separate branches).
For further information
APT Trento, Monte Bondone, Valle dei Laghi | tel. 0461 216000 | firstname.lastname@example.org