Trentino Guest Card
Your holiday, experiences included
With Trentino Guest Card you can discover, visit and enjoy new experiences for the duration of your holiday! More than a hundred museums, castles, nature parks and attractions await you, and you can use all local public transport, including trains, for free!
Trentino Guest Card
What is the Trentino Guest Card?
The Trentino Guest Card is one of the many excellent reasons to choose to spend a holiday in Trentino! The card is provided free of charge to all guests staying in one of the accredited accommodation facilities in the area, no matter whether it is a hotel, residence, bed and breakfast or private flat for tourists.
The card makes your holiday richer, with a wide range of benefits including free admission, reductions, discounts at museums, castles, nature parks and attractions of all kinds. It also allows you to move freely in Trentino on all local public transport, including trains!
Trentino Guest Card is ideal for families, as it extends its benefits to all members of a group staying in the same establishment, including minors.
How do I get the Trentino guest card?
Simply book in one of the accommodation facilities in the city of Trento and Monte Bondone to receive a card valid for the duration of your stay, up to a maximum of 20 days. If you do not have a smartphone, however, you can request a paper printout of the card at check-in.
For online bookings made on the website www.discovertrento.it in one of the accredited establishments, the card will be sent to you by email when you make your booking and you can activate it in digital format on your smartphone by downloading the Mio Trentino app. Here you can consult the list of accommodations which provide the Trentino Guest Card to their guests.
How is the Trentino Guest Card used?
Once you have received the email or sms containing the code of your card, you can activate it and start using it comfortably in digital format by entering the code in the Mio Trentino APP.
The app is available free of charge on the App Store and Google Play and is the best way to enjoy all the benefits of the card. You can discover all the services included, build your travel diary, book limited-entry services, comment on your experiences, and use unlimited public transport.
Trentino Guest Card at a glance...
- Book your stay in one of the facilities in Trento and Monte Bondone which guarantee their guests the Trentino Guest Card;
- By booking on www.discovertrento.it or www.visittrentino.info you will automatically receive a message inviting you to download the Mio Trentino app. Alternatively you can contact the manager of your establishment to receive and activate ;
- Download the Mio Trentino app, register and enter the verification code. You can immediately activate the "Trentino Mobility Pass for arrival at destination" which guarantees discounts, already on the day of arrival, for those who reach Trentino using the Flixbus and Marinobus lines.
- In the section Services > Transport enter the Guest Card code to use the provincial public transport without limits.
- To validate each journey simply scan the QR code displayed on board public transport using the Mio Trentino app.
Download the guide explaining how to activate your Trentino Guest Card through the Mio Trentino app.
The advantages of the Trentino Guest Card in Trento and on Monte Bondone
Culture and Museums
- Galleria Civica, Trento
- Museo Diocesano Tridentino, Trento
- Palazzo delle Albere, Trento (discounted fare)
- MUSE Science Museum, Trento (discounted fare)
- Air Force Museum Gianni Caproni, Trento
- Early Christian Basilica, Trento (temporarily closed due to ongoing work)
- S.A.S.S. Underground Archaeological Space Sas, Trento
- National Historical Museum of the Alpini army, Trento
- Le Gallerie, Trento
Castles and fortresses
- Castello del Buonconsiglio, Trento (discounted fare)
- Gorge of Ponte Alto, Cognola di Trento (discounted fare)
- Alpine Botanical Garden, Viote - Monte Bondone
- Winery Cantine Ferrari Fratelli Lunelli, Trento
- Winery Cantina Aldeno, Aldeno
- Copper Museum Navarini, Ravina di Trento (discounted fare)
- More than 30 EVWAY charging piles (10 euro bonus via the evway app) are available at the charging stations in Trento and the surrounding area. Log in or register on the Evway platform with your Trentino Guest Card number. In your profile you will be credited with the equivalent of approximately 10 euro recharge for your electric car.
- Erickson bookshop, Trento (discounts for purchases at the shop)
- Copper museum Navarini, Ravina di Trento (10% discount on one item)
For further information on the Trentino Guest Card and its advantages, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or telephone: email@example.com, +39 0461 216000.