WEEKEND BREAK IN TRENTO
Starting from 130 €
Valid from 04 July 2020 to 30 September 2020
From a cultural point of view, the city offers a really wide range of alternatives: from history that reigns in the austere Buonconsiglio Castle, to the particular aspects of the life of the Church presented at the Diocesan Museum to the thousand scientific initiatives and events of the Science Museum , MUSE.
The holiday is completed by visiting the nearby village of Sardagna, reachable by cable car in just 4 minutes, allowing you to enjoy a breathtaking view of the city. From there you can visit the fifteenth-century church with the precious frescoes by Marcello Fagiolino and the interesting murals on the houses of the village that represent the peasant life of the past.
The package is valid for overnight stays with arrival on Friday or Saturday morning and includes the following
- 2 nights with breakfast
- 1 guided tour of the Buonconsiglio Castle with departure at 10.00 am at the Trento Information Office (Saturday morning)
- 1 guided tour of the city of Trento starting at 15.00 at the Trento Information Office
- 1 "Trentodoc" sparkling wine tasting, at Palazzo Roccabruna, the House of Trentino Products
- 1 Typical dinner at a typical restaurant including appetizer, bis of first courses, second course with side dish, dessert and coffee (drinks not included)
- Trentino Guest Card*
Trentino Guest Card is much more than a tourist pass: it is a new way of experiencing the holiday in Trentino.
The Card will allow you to:
- travel freely on all public transport in Trentino, including trains, on boats and on some cable cars
- enter for free or at a discounted rate in more than 60 museums
- visit 20 castles and more than 40 attractions for free or at a discounted rate
- taste the typical local products directly from the producers, buy them and take part in guided tours for free
- access many other services at advantageous conditions
- discover unusual experiences and book services directly from the dedicated App
- get discount codes to reach Trentino with Flixbus and MarinoBus
* price per person in double bedroom – supplement in case of single room (tourist tax not included)
* Trentino Guest Card gives you addmission to museums, castles and nature parks and to free travel throughout Trentino on the province's public transport system for your entire holiday. Discover all about Trentino Guest Card.