MONTE BONDONE | #albeinmalga
Starting from 89 €
- 2 nights
Valid from 26 July 2019 to 28 July 2019
Waking up bright and early when the sun is yet to rise. Meet the owners of an authentic mountain dairy, listen to their stories and go with them to milk the cows. Enjoy the fresh milk's flavor, attend to the traditional cheese making and, why not, taste the curd! Let's discover how do they make butter from cream. Go up to the pasture and learn how to distinguish the wild grasses' spouts. Start your day with cows and animals on the mountain dairy.
- h. 05.00 am - Meeting point at Malgone in Candriai on Monte Bondone; after a brief introduction about the flowers and the landscape of Monte Bondone, the excursion will start to Malga Brigolina.
- h. 06:00 am - After an easy trekking in the woods, we reach Malga Brigolina: just in time to enjoy the sunrising and the unique view towards the Dolomites, the city of Trento and the Adige Valley.
- Malga Brigolina is home to many animals such as cows, donkeys, goats, rabbits, chickens and pigs and is specialized in the production of cheese, cream and yogurt, as well as pasta, bread and grain.
- h. 06.30 am - After watching the herdsman at work, it's time to enjoy a healty breakfast with local products.
- h. 07.30 am - After a delicious breakfast, we return again to discover Malga Brigolina and its work.
- h. 09:00 am - the visit to Malga Brigolina is finished. It will start a small hike (abut 1 hour) to discover Candriai, Monte Bondone and the nearby Baita del Miele, and all the secrets of bees and honey production.
- 2 overnights in 3* hotel with bed&breakfast treatment
- registration at #albeinmalga;
- guided excursion;
- visit to the Baita del Miele;
- Trento Card*
|from € 89|
* Trento Card gives you addmission to museums, castles and nature parks and to free travel throughout Trentino on the province's public transport system for your entire holiday. Discover all about Trento Card.