DISCOVERING THE CITY BY BIKE
Starting from 225 €
Valid from 20 June 2020 to 30 September 2020
Discover Trento by bicycle with an expert local guide! Pedal on the Ciclovia del Sole, discover modern Trento with the Albere district and the Muse, the new Science Museum. Enter the ancient city, crossing the walls of Piazza Fiera and pedaling over the ancient Roman Tridentum of Piazza Cesare Battisti. Enjoy a break enjoying the excellence of typical Trentino products while admiring the spectacle of Piazza Duomo, and then leave for the Buonconsiglio Castle and discover the Todesca district.
- 2 nights in bed and breakfast in a double bedroom
- 1 bicycle rental with padlock and approved helmet
- 1 tour guide by bicycle with guided tour of the city (3 hours) min 2 pax
- 1 refreshing break of "Trentodoc" sparkling wine or apple juice
- 1 Typical dinner at a partner restaurant including appetizer, bis or trio of first courses, second course with side dish, dessert and coffee (drinks not included)
- Trentino Guest Card*
Trentino Guest Card is much more than a tourist pass: it is a new way of experiencing the holiday in Trentino.
The Card will allow you to:
- travel freely on all public transport in Trentino, including trains, on boats and on some cable cars
- enter for free or at a discounted rate in more than 60 museums
- visit 20 castles and more than 40 attractions for free or at a discounted rate
- taste the typical local products directly from the producers, buy them and take part in guided tours for free
- access many other services at advantageous conditions
- discover unusual experiences and book services directly from the dedicated App
- get discount codes to reach Trentino with Flixbus and MarinoBus
* price per person in double bedroom – supplement in case of single room (tourist tax not included)
* Trentino Guest Card gives you addmission to museums, castles and nature parks and to free travel throughout Trentino on the province's public transport system for your entire holiday. Discover all about Trentino Guest Card.